This article is for Instructors. Click here for the student article.
This guide will walk you through how to transfer a student to a different course.
If the student has more than two videos posted in the first course, or if more than 45 days have passed since the course start date, you will need to contact GoReact Support to transfer the student's registration.
To transfer a student to a different course:
- Click the ellipses ⋮ to the right of your course name.
- Select "Manage Users."
- Click the ellipses ⋮ to the right of the student's name and select "Edit."
- Click the "Move User" button.
- Select the new instructor and course. (It may take a few seconds to load the lists for each dropdown depending on the number of instructors and courses.)
- Click "Move Registration."
Assigning VideosIf the student had any videos in the first course, they will need to assign their videos to the correct assignments in the new course before the videos will be visible on the dashboard. For a guide you can send to your students, see this article and have them start on Step 3.