This article is for Students. Click here for the Instructor article.
Transferring your registration
This guide will walk you through how to self-transfer your registration.
You may self-transfer as long as you are within 45 days of the course start date and you have not posted more than two videos to the course.
Follow these steps to transfer:
- Open the course selector menu in the upper left. Click the "Transfer Registration" button.
- Select the course you need to be transferred into and click the "Move Registration" button.
- To assign any previously created videos to activities in the new course, open the course selector menu in the upper left, and click the yellow "Unassigned Videos" button.
- A pop-up displaying your unassigned videos will open. Click the ellipses button ⋮ to the right of each of your videos and select "Edit".
- Under "Move Submission to Another Activity," choose the correct activity for the selected video and click "Save." Repeat the process for each unassigned video.