Transferring your registration
You may self-transfer as long as you are within 45 days of the course start date and you have not posted more than two videos to the course.
Follow these steps to transfer:
- Open the course selector menu in the upper left. You will see a "Transfer Registration" button to the right of any course that is eligible. Click the arrow button.
- Select the course you need to be transferred into and click the "Move Registration" button. If you had videos in your first course they will be transferred with you, though you will need to assign them to their new activities.
- To assign your videos to the correct activity, open the course selector menu in the upper left, and click the Unassigned Videos icon.
- A pop-up displaying your unassigned videos will open. Click the ellipses button ⋮ to the right of each of your videos and select "Edit".
- Under "Move Submission to Another Activity" choose the correct activity for the selected video and click "Save." Repeat the process for each unassigned video and then close the unassigned videos pop-up.