This article is for Students. Click here for the Instructor article.
Transferring your registration
This guide will walk you through how to self-transfer your registration.
To be eligible to self-transfer, the course start date must be less than 45 days ago and no more than two videos may have been submitted.
Follow these steps to transfer:
- Open the course selector menu in the upper left. Click the "Transfer Registration" button.
- Select the course you need to be transferred into and click the "Move Registration" button.
- To assign any previously created videos to activities in the new course, open the course selector menu in the upper left, and click the yellow "Unassigned Videos" button.
- A pop-up displaying your unassigned videos will open. Click the ellipses button ⋮ to the right of each of your videos and select "Edit".
- Under "Move Submission to Another Activity," choose the correct activity for the selected video and click "Save." Repeat the process for each unassigned video.