Before removing a student from your course, please check to see if they should instead be transferred to a different course (see our guide for Transferring user registrations). If you're sure the student does not need to be transferred, here's how to proceed:
- Click your course name in the top left corner of the dashboard.
- Click the ellipses button ⋮ next to the applicable course.
- Select Manage Users.
- Find the user you wish to remove from the course and click the X next to their name.
- On the pop-up dialogue, click "Remove" to confirm your action.
Please note that removing a student from your course has the following consequences for that student:
- If the student has recorded two or more videos in your course (including deleted videos), or if the course started more than 45 days ago, the student will not be refunded.
- The student will lose access to any content they have created in your course. In some cases, you may wish to notify the student and have them download their videos before you remove them from the course.
- If the student has not recorded or uploaded any videos (including deleted ones), upon removal they will receive a course credit for use on a future GoReact course.