Before removing a student from your course, please check to see if they should be transferred to a different course instead (if so, see our guide for Transferring users).
If you're sure the student does not need to be transferred, here's how to proceed:
- Click your course name in the top left corner of the dashboard.
- Click the ellipses button ⋮ next to the applicable course.
- Select "Manage Users."
- Find the user you wish to remove from the course and click the X next to their name.
- On the pop-up dialogue, click "Remove" to confirm your action.
Please note that removing a student from your course has the following consequences for that student:
- If the student has recorded two or more videos in the course (including deleted videos), or if the course started more than 45 days ago, the student will not receive a credit for use in a future course.
- The student will lose access to any content that they have created in your course. In some cases, you may wish to notify the student and have them download their videos prior to removing them from the course.
Click here to watch a video in ASL