Creating a folder
"Courses" are now "Folders." In our new vertical navigation, there is some other new terminology as well. Activity/Assignment, Owner/Instructor, and Participant/Presenter are all interchangeable.
Please follow these steps to create your folder:
- assure that you are looking at the main GoReact dashboard by clicking the name of your organization on the left sidebar.
- At the bottom right of the GoReact dashboard, click "Create."
- Enter the name of your new Folder.
- Select an existing license from the drop-down. If you do not have a license, click "Purchase License"
- Optional: Add Start and End Dates. If you do not check this box, the folder will end the same day as your license. If you want the folder to end sooner than that, check the box and adjust the dates.
- Click "Create Folder" to finish.
After creating your Folder, follow these guides to finish setting everything up:
Note: The above video is just a screen recording and does not have sound.