What type of organization are you part of?
Creating a course
Please follow these steps to create your course:
- On the top-left hand side of your dashboard, click "Courses."
- Click “Create Course" in the middle of the drop-down menu.
- Enter a course name, select a license option, and set the start and end dates for your course. (Note that the course name is limited to 60 characters or less.) Optionally, you can select a previous course to copy assignments from.
- Click the "Create Course" button.
After creating your course, follow these guides to finish setting everything up:
Note, our interface has changed a bit since this was created, but the contents of the video are still applicable and can be helpful.
Creating a folder
"Courses" are now "Folders." In our new vertical navigation, there is some other new terminology as well. Activity/Assignment, Owner/Instructor, and Participant/Presenter are all interchangeable.
Please follow these steps to create your folder:
- assure that you are looking at the main GoReact dashboard by clicking the name of your organization on the left sidebar.
- At the bottom right of the GoReact dashboard, click "Create."
- Enter the name of your new Folder.
- Select an existing license from the drop-down. If you do not have a license, click "Purchase License"
- Optional: Add Start and End Dates. If you do not check this box, the folder will end the same day as your license. If you want the folder to end sooner than that, check the box and adjust the dates.
- Click "Create Folder" to finish.
After creating your Folder, follow these guides to finish setting everything up:
Note: The above video is just a screen recording and does not have sound.