Getting started with GoReact takes 10 minutes or less. If you are using the GoReact tool in your LMS (Canvas, Blackboard, etc.) you will need to go back to the Instructor support page and click the corresponding LMS icon for specific instructions for your LMS. If you're using GoReact directly on goreact.com, this is the right place to start!
Create an account
- From the GoReact.com homepage, click the red "Sign Up" button at the top right.
- Under "I'm an Instructor," click the "Go" button.
- Fill out the form with your account information and click "Submit."
- Fill out the next form with your school/organization information and click "Submit."
- Your account has been created and you can now create your first course!
Here's a quick video if you'd like to see the account creation process in action.
Create a course
- At the top-left hand side of the dashboard click "Courses."
- At the bottom of that drop-down menu click “Create Course”.
- Enter a course name, set the start and end dates, then click the red "Create Course" button.
- Your course has been created and you can now create your first assignment!
Create an assignment
- Click the blue "Create Assignment" button in the middle of the dashboard. (After you have created one or more assignments, this button is found at the bottom of the assignment list on the left.)
- Enter an Assignment Name and select an Assignment Type.
- Choose any optional settings (Availability/Due Dates, Rubrics, Markers). Then click the red "Create Assignment" button.
- Your first assignment has been created. Students can now enroll in your course and begin submitting their videos!
Here's a quick video about creating your first assignment.